Horse Racing News

Saturday 10 January

Freezing!

Bobby stayed at home this morning. The temperatures dipped down way below the predicted levels, and there was no chance of Wetherby being on today, thanks to the folks up there who made the decision quickly and saved a lot of headaches. Luckily with a lot od hard work, and Beverley just about getti ng frozen solid on the tractor, the wood chip was usable and all the horses were able to work. E major went well and kept picking up, let's hope we get to go to Newbury, along with Kikos who worked very well. Bahreyna continues to impress in her home work. Mattaking will not be going to Plumpton on Monday, now that he will have to carry the full extent of his revised weight we will wait and find the most suitable option for him and not risk going back to the well too early just for the sake of it. We really must have been mad this morning, as the temperatures did not rise above -3 all day, but we were still at the top of the hill to watch 4 lots work!! It was good to see Michael and Fiona Kehoe who brought 4 horses to work, and they all went well, Michael reported Rousing Rob, who is at their place for rehab to be recovering well after his op, and is bucking and kicking his way around the walker and showing no ill effects at all.Bobby will be entered for Wincanton next Saturday if the forecast thaw arrives!

   
   
BACK  

 

twitterfacebook Follow us on
Facebook and Twitter

 

horse racing newsLatest News

Up to date info on all our horses and the current horse racing news.

race horses for saleHorses For Sale

Shares available in race horses with our horse racing sydnicates.

race horses for saleHorse Racing

A day at the races for all race club members.