Horse Racing News

Wednesday 4 March

Rain Arrives

The forecast rain arrived at Market Rasen last night, and has turned the ground Good to Soft Good in places which should be OK for Bobby on Sunday. They are forecast a few showers between now and then so it should not dry up too much and he looks like being able to go and take his chance. Mataking will be scanned at the end of the week to determine the extent of his injury, and a decision will then be made about his immediate future, ie if he stays at Fences Farm or moves elsewhere if he needs time to recover from his injury. It looks like a warm enough Maiden for Noble Rebellion to make his debut in on Saturday, with some of the bigger Point to Point yards represented, but he is fit and well, and so long as his schooling session goes well tomorrow he will go and take his chance. I am very much looking forward to seeing him run - if he performs well we may see him added to the National Hunt roster for next season.

   
   
BACK  

 

twitterfacebook Follow us on
Facebook and Twitter

 

horse racing newsLatest News

Up to date info on all our horses and the current horse racing news.

race horses for saleHorses For Sale

Shares available in race horses with our horse racing sydnicates.

race horses for saleHorse Racing

A day at the races for all race club members.