Wednesday 25 March
I think that most of the owners that were at Huntingdon on Sunday are still on cloud 9, I have received some lovely emails, texts and calls from grateful members who really did have a day to remember. Both of the horses seem to be fine after their exertions, and will be out again in a few weeks. The good news for someone is that there is a share left for lease in E Major - who is surely a winner in waiting (and I don't think we will be waiting too long)! So if anyone is interested in having a winner for £40/week (all inclusive) then give me a call on 07909 518902. One share has also bcome available in Kikos who has also proven himself on a quicker surface and will continue to run throughout the summer, and should now build on his maiden victory and start to improve - again, give me a call or send an email if you require further details.