Wednesday 9 June
Club members will be keeping a keen eye on the weather for the next few days! We certainly don't want anymore rain to fall over Liverpool. I have just had a look at the going report for Aintree and the ground is currently Good, with no more significant rain forecast between now and Fridays meeting. There is even a suggestion from the clerk of the course that they may have to water to maintain the ground as Good!! Which all points to Kikos making the trip up there on Friday. He schooled this morning and seems in great shape, acting the goat, which, as ever with him, proves he is ready to run! Another sale in Ireland today and tomorrow, and I will be keeping a lookout on the trade - if like Doncaster a couple of weeks ago it looks as though it is a buyers market, we may make a trip over there for the Fairyhouse sale in a couple of weeks to see if we can't find ourselves a bargain. Please call or email if you would like to join a new Partnership (limited spaces left).