Friday 15 October
With the ground remaining Good To Firm in places at Kempton, Bobby Gee will wait for a day or two. There is a long season ahead of him, and with his breathing apparantly sorted out and his ability to handle soft ground we will be patient.There are options for him, including Haydock Park later this month.Omaruru has an entry at Ludlow next Thursday where, if he goes, hopefully he will settle a lot better, and actually run a race so that we know what we have, he will also have an entry at Haydock the following week. Kikos will be entered at Stratford next Saturday where the ground is genuinely quick which will be right up his street. Robo has entries at Fontwell next Wednesday, and will also be put in at Fakenham on Friday and when we see the entries we will decide on his likely target. It will be good to see the horses again tomorrow morning after a few weeks away from Fences Farm.