Horse Racing News

Tuesday 18 October

New Racing Club

Yesterday I mentioned that I would be willing to start up a new Racing Club if there was enough interest, and I am pleased to say that up to this point the interest has been good. The plan is to buy another 3 yr old off of the flat to go juvenile hurdling this winter. As mentioned I have found the animal that I would like to buy - now we just have to hope he comes in budget, and with the recent trade for racehorses this is no sure thing! I did have a look at the record of juvenile hurdlers I have bought and from 11 runs we have had a win, three seconds, two thirds, two fourths and one unplaced, which all be it from a pretty small population are very good results! Please drop me an email ( or give me a call if you would like more information about this new Club/Horse. No entries for now as we all wait for rain to bring some ease to some preety quick ground. Colebrooke could be the next one with an entry, as there is a 2m 2f juvenile hurdle at Fontwell later next week, that could fit into his programme. He will get an entry and we will decide what to do when we see the quality of the opposition, as there is the option of waiting and going to Warwick on Nov 2.



twitterfacebook Follow us on
Facebook and Twitter


horse racing newsLatest News

Up to date info on all our horses and the current horse racing news.

race horses for saleHorses For Sale

Shares available in race horses with our horse racing sydnicates.

race horses for saleHorse Racing

A day at the races for all race club members.