Horse Racing News

Wednesday 16 May

Still Waiting

We still await news form Ireland, if the new target has passed the vet. If it has then it will be a very strong addition to the team, and should take the new owners to some very nice courses on some very nice days. We will hopefully have an update either later today or tomorrow. Although Kikos will stay at home on Friday, E Major looks likely to make the trip to Aintree for a run in a handicap hurdle. The ground up there is drying up all the time and should be just about OK by Friday (EM needs a sound surface). Tara Dancer remains on tick over as she continues to have a little cough. This is not uncommon with youngsters, and she will be through it soon enough. There are a couple of races for her next month, and if she misses the first we always have the safety net of the second one. The Fonz (remember him?) is back doing plenty of cantering. He had his 3 qualifying runs last year, and was then had his breathing looked at. It was the plan to come back this spring on his favoured quicker ground, but he chipped a small piece of bone off of his hock and had to have an operation. All well now and we look forward to seeing him out again soon. Sales season is upon us, and I have found a nugget in amongst what has to be said is a moderate bunch of horses coming to the market. Fingers crossed we can get him within budget when he goes through the ring next week, and Mrs Robeson and her team can go to work, and produce the same kind of alchemy that has worked on plenty of horses from the same source!! For more details, ring or email me (07909 518902 - shares should be around the 1,000 for 10%.



twitterfacebook Follow us on
Facebook and Twitter


horse racing newsLatest News

Up to date info on all our horses and the current horse racing news.

race horses for saleHorses For Sale

Shares available in race horses with our horse racing sydnicates.

race horses for saleHorse Racing

A day at the races for all race club members.