Tuesday 26 June
Kikos is entered to run in Uttoxeter on Sunday, but I am afraid he is not a certainty to line up. The ground at the Staffordshire course is currently Good To Soft, and with a changeable forecast the ground could well be too soft for him. He has also been suffering with a slight bout of mucus, and is on strong antibiotics to clear him up. Ultimately his participation will depend on the likely ground, and the result of a scope at the end of the week. If either are thought unsuitable then we will have to wait until Market rasen later in the month.