Horse Racing News

Wednesday 6 March

Rain Rain Go Away..

.. and come back on Monday please! I definitely do not need the forecast to be right for the next few days. With Tannerman entered in Chepstow, Market rasen and Warwick over the weekend we need it to stay fairly dry. T will not got to Chepstow if the ground goes soft, and would be an unlikely runner at the other 2 venues on Sunday if their going suffered the same fate. if he does not get to go this weekend we will have to be patient and wait until the 18th - 23rd when there are a few more races for him. Benefit Cut would also miss out in Market Rasen if the ground were to go soft as he has prooved to us that he is nowhere near as good on it! He will have an entry in Huntingdon next Wednesday by way of a back up plan. Colebrooke is still not 100% after his jab, and the vet will look him over tomorrow. He may well have run his last race this season, but will be back for a chasing campaign in the Autumn. San Telm is A1 - as is Smart Exit.

   
   
BACK  

 

twitterfacebook Follow us on
Facebook and Twitter

 

horse racing newsLatest News

Up to date info on all our horses and the current horse racing news.

race horses for saleHorses For Sale

Shares available in race horses with our horse racing sydnicates.

race horses for saleHorse Racing

A day at the races for all race club members.