Tuesday 30 April
Change Of Plan
It had been the plan to run Benefit Cut in another novices hurdle before he went out on a short break, but the plans have changed.Benny has been suffering with an infection throughtout the season which has resulted in one or two less than spectacular scopes. Stuart thought it was prudent to scope him before he stepped up his work again, and unfortunately his caution was rewarded as once again BC looks to be under the weather. The only decision left to us was to leave off him with immediate effect and get him on his holidays. He will go out in the sunshine and some grass and the effects of not having his system under stress should alleviate his problems.We very much look forward to getting him back after a short break of around 6 weeks. We said goodbye to Tannerman yesterday, who went off to pastures new - we wish him and his new connections all the best. If there is anyone out there that would like a nice horse - I know of a half brother to a Cheltenham Festival winner that has decent bumper form! For more details please email firstname.lastname@example.org in the meantime the search for Teds replacement continues with a number of leads - we are watching one very closely today! More news when I have it!!