Tuesday 18 November
Dawn Commander is booked to go to Newmarket on Sunday for his bone scan. This will probably take place on Monday or Tuesday, and he will remain there until later next week. Benefit Cut has been entered in Kempton on Monday, they will know where they are with him later this week, and decide whether it is a viable option or not - if not quite ready for Monday, he could head to Aintree a week on Saturday. Smart Exit will head to Huntingdon on Saturday along with Cloonacool. They are having a look at the ground there on Thursday, as there are a few waterlogged places, but we do have a drying forecast. Soft old ground will not hinder SE, and we will try Cloonacool on it as his race doesn't look the strongest of heats. Maypole Lass will go to Ascot on Saturday if the ground is no softer than Good To Soft, the plan had been for Carolina Wren to go if it was any deeper, but she may now head to a 3 miler in Plumpton instead.