Sunday 18 October
As we are all aware, things are tough for everyone at the moment, Covid 19 has certainly affected all of our lives in one way or another. Social protocols in place, mean that having a good time can be trickier, and there are also plenty of factors affecting the economy, and jobs. I believe we are all feeling it to some extent. So we have decided to do something about it! We are getting another horse! This week we hope to add to the string, and we will be offering spaces in a new 25 strong syndicate. Capital cost will be £600 per share, plus the usual all inclusive £25/week training/keep fee. To help out a bit, we will be offering an alternative payment plan, where no capital cost will be paid - instead the all inclusive weekly training/keep fee will be £50 up until the 31st May 2021. After that it will drop back to £25/week in line with those that have paid the capital cost up front. Hopefully this will help those that would rather pay in instalments, and give everyone an equal chance to own a share in an exciting juvenile hurdler for the forthcoming season. In addition to adding a horse to the ranks - we will be adding a new trainer to the roster as well - there will be more on this later in the week. We headed off early on Friday morning to make first lot at Fergal O'Briens. It was a glorious morning, and the horses looked fantastic. His string are in great form, and they all look really fit and well, with a lovely shine on their coats! New girl Volkovka has settled in well, and worked beautifully upsides Yauthym. Everyone was delighted with Volkovka, and she looks to have a nice future in the UK. Yauthym herself was eyecatching as well - and they say that she has really improved this season, as she should do - and she too should be plenty of fun for the forthcoming season. It was great to see San Seb looking and moving so well too - fingers crossed he can keep going the right way and get back on the track very soon! I also popped into Fences Farm to meet up with Steve on Thursday, and it was good to see Blue Bikini canter. She should be out very soon - she needs to run. Classic Ben will be ready to run early next month with trips to Carlisle or Exeter pencilled in. Queenohearts has been allotted a mark of 132, and we will try to run her in a mares handicap hurdle over 2m7f in Chepstow in early Nov, so long as things work out for her as it is a 0-130. Molly Childers has been found to have a problem around her joint, and we will know where we are with her tomorrow. Go Millie Go is still on the road back after tying up over a week ago. She will be back soon. Our Bubba is in good form, and will be entered in a novices handicap chase soon. Please feel free to get in touch if you would like to join the new syndicate mentioned at the start - I have a decent waiting list from earlier syndications - so we already have a few names down - if you would like to add yours then please message me on 07909 518902 or email email@example.com.